“CityCenter is a truly modern way of life – integrating the finest restaurants, retail and entertainment with urban living. To help bring to life the concept in one of the most exciting cities in the world is a thrill.”
– Helmut Jahn, President and CEO
• Chicago, Illinois
• Helmut Jahn, Fellow of the American Institute of Architects, Nevada Registered Architects
• Helmut Jahn maintains a highly diversified practice serving a broad spectrum of private, corporate, institutional and governmental clients in the United States and abroad.
• The firm is dedicated to a progressive stance on technology and design and relies on
“archi-neering” – a term coined by principal architect Helmut Jahn – to express what he sees as the synergistic, non-hierarchal relationship between architecture and engineering. The idea of convergence is the philosophy of the firm and its work.
• Helmut Jahn’s contributions to the built environment focus on office buildings and high rises, airports and other transportation-related works, as well as convention and commercial centers. A strong international presence has led to numerous commissions throughout Europe, Asia, Africa and across the United States. The firm is perhaps most recognized for its seven-building Sony Center in Berlin and the Airport Terminal and Concourse in Bangkok, Thailand known as Suvarnabhumi Airport.
• Helmut Jahn has received major accolades for his work, including the 2005 AIA National Firm Award, three National AIA Honor Awards in 2004 and nine previous National AIA Honor Awards.
• Additional recognitions include more than 60 AIA Chicago chapter awards, 15 steel and structural awards and various urban planning and energy usage awards.
Creating a Las Vegas Way of Life
• Distinctively designed as two glass towers leaning in opposite directions (five degrees from center), Veer Towers represent a truly innovative architectural accomplishment. Veer rises from Crystals, CityCenter’s retail and entertainment district, giving residents access to the best of stylish city living. Its 37-story towers each houses approximately 335 modern condominium residences ranging from approximately 500 to nearly 3,300 square feet and available in studios; deluxe studios; one, two and three-bedroom flats and penthouses. Atop each striking tower, residents will enjoy an amenities floor featuring an unequaled view of Las Vegas complemented by an infinity edge pool, fitness center, spa, cabanas and a patio for outdoor entertaining.
# # #
For More Information
MGM Resorts International