Please visit us at
LAS VEGAS (June 29, 2012) – Spa & Salon Vdara takes massage treatments outdoors, inviting guests to escape to a blissful poolside oasis, where the traditional spa gives way to blue skies, an open breeze and the sounds of water nearby.
Tucked away in a secluded spa cabana, guests can now enjoy one of five treatments from the poolside massage menu, featuring products from the acclaimed, all-natural Akhassa skincare line. The Poolside Massage Menu is available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., now through late September. Reservations at Spa & Salon Vdara can be made online or by calling (866) 745-7767.
Spa & Salon Vdara’s Poolside Massage Menu
• Pool & Lounge Signature Massage lets guests beat the heat with this relaxing full-body aromatherapy massage. (25 minutes, $85; 50 minutes, $130)
• Ultimate Hand & Foot Indulgence incorporates compression and reflexology techniques to release tension. Cool stones are applied to tired feet and overworked hands that deserve a good break. (25 minutes, $65)
• Therapeutic Massage is a results-driven acupressure massage, an ancient healing art that uses the fingers to press key points on the surface of the skin, stimulating the body’s natural self-curative abilities. (50 minutes, $150)
• Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage targets three areas known to hold a great deal of stress. The skilled hands of a professional massage therapist pay special attention to these trouble areas, melting away tension with this concentrated massage. (25 minutes, $95)
• Scalp Relief Massage is designed to stimulate the senses and soothe the body while relieving stress, reducing headaches and migraines and boosting circulation. (25 minutes, $65)
About Spa & Salon Vdara
Spa & Salon Vdara is a sensuous spa sanctuary spotlighting holistic health and well-being in an intimate environment. The 18,000-square-foot, two-level spa, salon and fitness center at Vdara Hotel & Spa celebrates the calming power of water and presents a thoughtfully orchestrated journey, personalized to maximize each guest’s experience. In addition to its spa and salon offerings, the venue also features a Smoothie Bar and poolside spa cabanas for open-air treatments. Committed to sustainable luxury, Spa & Salon Vdara is the first Las Vegas spa to join the Green Spa Network and only works with retail partners that share its concern for the environment. The spa also is committed to using organic or wild-crafted, paraben-free products; offering natural nail services using a vegan treatment line; and utilizing recycled paper for spa materials. Spa & Salon Vdara’s personalized service is available to all guests, seven days a week. For spa and salon reservations, call (866) 391-7111 or (702) 590-2030. Daily hours of operation for the spa and fitness center are 6 a.m. – 8 p.m. and 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Natalie Mounier/Megan Fazio
Kirvin Doak Communications, 702-737-3100
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com