LAS VEGAS (August 10, 2011) – ARIA Resort & Casino offers guests the quintessential combination of cuisine and entertainment with its new Early Evening Menus and Show Packages featuring Viva ELVIS™ by Cirque du Soleil®. Satisfy any appetite before a big night out on the town with delicious culinary creations by some of the world's most critically acclaimed chefs and restaurateurs including Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Mina, the Maccioni family, Julian Serrano, Shawn McClain and Masa Takayama.
Delight taste buds with prix fixe menus available between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. nightly at:
· Bar Masa – Award-winning sushi chef Masayoshi Takayama ups the ante at Bar Masa with a bento box comprised of his coveted, signature items. Sample the finest Kobe Beef Skewers, Chicken Karaage, Sashimi and more. Price: $49; Wine/Sake Pairing: $24
· AMERICAN FISH by Michael Mina – Gourmet comfort food is on display in a fabulous three-course menu from Executive Chef Sven Mede including Shrimp & Grits with jalapeño and ham; and Cornmeal-Crusted Rainbow Trout with morel mushrooms, white asparagus and artichokes. Price: $49; Wine Pairing: $24
· Sage – Celebrated Chicago chef Shawn McClain offers a three-course menu at his AAA Four Diamond restaurant, featuring mouthwatering dishes such as Duck-Fat Roasted Heirloom Beets and Shelton’s Farm Organic Chicken with artichokes, chicken truffle ravioli and cippolini onion. Price: $49; Wine/Beer Pairing: $24
· Sirio Ristorante – Executive Chef Vincenzo Scarmiglia serves up two early evening menus in the Caffe and main dining room. Each menu features three courses of Italian classics, such as Spaghetti with veal and ricotta cheese meatballs; and Lobster-filled Ravioli with fresh artichoke and tomato ragù. Caffe Price: $39; Wine Pairing: $19 and Dining Room Price: $49; Wine Pairing: $24
· Jean Georges Steakhouse – At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s contemporary steakhouse, Executive Chef Robert Moore’s three-course menu includes creamy Burrata Mozzarella with tomatoes, juicy Filet Mignon and much more. Price: $49; Wine Pairing: $24
· Julian Serrano – The eponymous Spanish tapas restaurant from award-winning chef Julian Serrano offers guests three courses spotlighting his native fare. Start with Traditional Spanish Chicken Croquetas and then indulge in a Half Chicken with sautéed cube potatoes and Spanish chorizo. Price: $39; Wine Pairing: $19
· Lemongrass – The Strip’s first Thai restaurant has prepared a three-course menu featuring Vegetarian Spring Rolls; Pad Pak with shiitake mushrooms, baby corn, asparagus and oyster sauce; and Bua Loi, the traditional sticky rice flour dumpling with warm coconut milk for dessert. Price: $39; Wine Pairing: $19
· Blossom – For an authentic Chinese four-course menu in a lush environment reminiscent of an enchanted garden, Blossom features Hot and Sour Soup; Crisp-Fried Beef Roll with enoki mushroom and mandarin brown sauce; and Chicken Breast with macadamia nuts, stir-fried bok choy and rice. Price: $49; Wine Pairing: $24
· UNION Restaurant & Lounge – The Light Group’s Executive Chef Brian Massie has created a three-course Viva ELVIS™ menu, with signature dishes such as King Crab & Jalapeño Tacos, as well as Chilean Sea Bass with creamy risotto and rock shrimp served in a lobster broth. Price: $49; Wine Pairing: $20
Pair your dining experience with the ultimate in Las Vegas entertainment – Viva ELVIS™ by Cirque du Soleil®, a harmonious fusion of dance, acrobatics and live music paying tribute to the life and music of Elvis Presley. Package price includes a ticket to Viva ELVIS and an Early Evening Menu at one of ARIA’s extraordinary restaurants (taxes and fees not included). Price for the $39 menus are $170 for Category 1, $152 for Category 2, $133 for Category 3, $113 for Category 4 and $91 for Category 5. For tickets with the $49 menus, prices are $180 for Category 1, $162 for Category 2, $143 for Category 3, $123 for Category 4 and $101 for Category 5. Seating options can be viewed at www.arialasvegas.com/viva-elvis.
Packages and restaurant reservations can be arranged by calling ARIA Show & Restaurant Reservations at (877) 253-5847 or by visiting ARIA’s Ticketing and Concierge desks.
# # #
Ashley Farkas, MGM Resorts International, firstname.lastname@example.org, (702) 650-7510
Rachel Feinberg, Kirvin Doak Communications, email@example.com, (702) 737-3100